We’d love you to be part of our growing business where students are a key part.
What will I be doing?
Using your unique knowledge about your University you will help us promote the RentalStep service on campus with flyers, stands and face-to-face interaction, as well as representing RentalStep at Student Housing Fairs.
Using your social media presence you will encourage fellow students to sign up to RentalStep via our website and your contacts will be invaluable when setting up talks with groups of students about RentalStep e.g. at the start of lectures or at society meetings.
When will I be working?
This a Temporary role with casual hours to suit you.
What do I get in return?
We offer £8 per hour for 2 hours a week and £1 per student you register so your earning potential is high.
When do I start?
Around the 16th October
When do I need to apply by?
Friday 6th October
Detailed person specification
Key: (E)ssential (D)esirable
We are looking for:
• Candidates with enthusiasm, great people skills and a get-up-and-go attitude (E)
• Candidates who are articulate and eager to have their voice heard (E)
• A good knowledge of social media platforms used by students (E)
• A good knowledge of your University’s ‘hotspots’ e.g. where students hang out between lectures, which pathways are busy and at what time of day (E)
• Experience of marketing to students or raising awareness amongst students of an event or brand (D)
• Confidence in presenting to larger groups (for example, talking to students before a lecture starts) (D)
• An interest in gaining experience in marketing and communications (D)
Use the form below to send a copy of your CV and a few short paragraphs detailing:
a) an event you have planned (or helped to plan) and why it was a success
b) a time you have demonstrated a ‘get-up-and-go’ attitude